Pixelmon Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application for Poabc123

Go down

Mod Application for Poabc123 Empty Mod Application for Poabc123

Post by poabc123 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 pm

1: What is your IGN?
poabc123

2: What is your time zone?
Eastern

3: How old are you?

4: Skype
Yes my Skype Name is themanoftheehouse

5: How long can you be on?
Week Days Of School (4 to 5 Hours) Weekends (12 to 13 Hours)

6: Have you ever been banned or jailed by us?
Never and I will try to avoid it

7: What is a mod in your point of view?
A mod is a person who looks out for others on the server. A mod is a role model for other players who is suppose to show responsibility and leadership. A mod will look up to the owners and admins to see how he will act towards on the server. A mod will enforce the rules on the server to show players how to act. A mod will be respectful towards the players on the server and to the other staff members. If a player is having trouble, a mod will come to that player and try to fix the problem that player is having. A mod should show all of these abilities or they will not fit the roll for being a helpful mod.

8: Why should we pick you?

I think u should pick me because I think I meet all the requirements I mentioned and I think I am a helpful person and I would like to work and help build up this server since I think its a good and important position to be a mod and my experience will also let me learn many stuff of this server and I have been staff on other servers so I think I would know how to act on this server.

poabc123

Back to top Go down