Pixelmon Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GhostBladez Gym App

Go down

GhostBladez Gym App Empty GhostBladez Gym App

Post by GhostBladez Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 pm

1. What is your IGN? (In game name)
GhostBladez

2. What is your timezone?
moutainstandern time

3. How old are you? (this will not impact your chances at Gym leader)

4. Skype?(will be needed if you are accepted)
GhostBladez22 {Katelyn Brown}

5. How long can you be on
I will be on about 3-7 hours a day depending on if I have to go somewhere {my sis and me share this computer till she gets her minecraft account and we have very bad internet}

6. Have you ever been banned or jailed by us?
no I have not been banned neither jailed on this server.

7. In your opinion What is a gym leader and what is his/her job? (please add Detail)
His or hers job as a gym leader is to challenge players and if they win they should not be mean to the challenger that they lost and they suck and they train their pokemon very bad and hurt the challengers feelings about how they trained their pokemon. And if they loose they should not complain and say that the challenger cheated and other things, but what they should say is that they trained the pokemon very well, they have good stats, really amazing moves, and have study what is better over the gym leaders type, then when the challenger wins the pokemon battle the gym leader should say good job you have trained very well here is your badge.

8. What gym are you applying for?
I am applying for the Flying gym

9. What 3 pokemon would you like?
1. Dragonite
2. Archeops
3. Aerodactyl  

GhostBladez

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum